Followers

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Hey there Spring Chicken

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a good day.
I have two very good friends who have birthdays today, but I think that they both might be postponing their special days for one reason or another. Perhaps they can be like the queen and have a second birthday later on. On a day more to their choosing of course lol.
My card tonight was made a while ago using another Woodware stamp set designed by Jane Gill called Decorative Cockerel.
The set comes with the lovely floral cockerel
along with the three matching flowers and sentiment.
I'm not sure that either of my friends are rocking the Spring Chicken vibe today, but I wish them both a very happy birthday anyway. Coffee is on me next time :O)
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx