Followers

Sunday 1 March 2020

Owl Dream of You

Evening,
I can't believe that we are in March already. 2020 is disappearing far too quickly.
Here are another couple of cards that I made using one of Jane Gill's lovely stamp sets.
The background was created using a Gelli Plate, inks and Pixie Powder.
This one was made in much the same way, with a masked moon and a little extra ink on the hills.
Unfortunately the TV show that they were made for has been postponed but I'm sure that it will be rescheduled at some point.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. They're gorgeous cards Kim. I'm with you, the months are flying past again just like the pretty owl on your cards Lol! Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx