Followers

Wednesday 18 March 2020

You have to Believe

Evening All,
I hope that you are all well during this current madness.
Today saw the launch of the new Woodware stamps designed by my lovely friend Jane Gill.
Once again I was lucky enough to be asked to make samples.
I used a Woodware stencil and ink in the background along with a fine die cut and stacked frame.
The flowers and leaves are fussy cut from a piece of pixie powder background and added over the stamped leaves from the same Dog Rose stamp set.
The sentiment is from another new set called Good Things, and just at the moment we have to believe that things will be alright and we can all get back to some sort of normality as soon as possible.
In the meantime, stay safe and craft. It is the perfect medicine in this time of impending lockdown.
Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx