Followers

Tuesday 10 March 2020

Green - Day 2

Evening Everyone,
We started a new challenge on Monday over at CCM, where we looking for Anything Green in celebration of St Patrick's Day on the 17th March.
I found that I had several cards that were Green themed,
so I decided to have a Green Week, instead of just one day.
The background to this card was made by stamping and embossing the leafy background stamp using versamark ink and UTEE. The panel was then covered with green alcohol inks. I guess you could call it a type of Alcohol ink resist.

Once you have covered the panel in Alcohol inks, reheat the embossing and it shines through.
The background panel on this card was made in exactly the same way,
and then I trimmed it down and added some die cut leaves and flowers.
You know me, can't stand to waste anything, so here is a card that I made with left over trimmings.
You need to use UTEE for this technique in order for the stamped and embossed image to show through the alcohol inks. It will also take the second heating that you need to do.
I hope that you will join in with our challenge at CCM with your green creations.
Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx