Followers

Sunday 8 March 2020

Celebrate with Smack Down

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a good weekend. I can't believe how quickly they seem to fly by.
One of the fab new techniques that I picked up during 2019 was ''Smack Down'.
It is a great way of creating a background to a card
as with this card that I made for Creative Expressions with one of Jane Gill's stamp sets.
This card was made in exactly the same way,
I just added some glossy accents to the berries.
I think the Berry Sprays was one of my favourite sets from this particular release,
and I used it again here as the background for the Lino Cut Star Gazer, another of Jane's wonderful designs.
I painted the skyline with thin undiluted bleach which still left some of the berry sprigs as pale images in the background.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx