Followers

Sunday 22 March 2020

A little bit of Spring sunshine

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you are all still safe and well.
I enjoyed the sunshine today with a walk around the park and woods at the back of us.
It was so nice to get out in the sunshine, and yes I did observe all the government guidelines about keeping my distance from people.
I went with my Grandson when he took the dog out for a walk this morning.
We went through the woods, which kept us away from other people,
but also enabled us to find these lovely signs of spring.
Not the best pictures in the world. Definitely not up to the standards of my lovely friend Crafty Lou who takes the most amazing wildlife pictures, but not bad for my phone.
Let's hope that the sunshine continues tomorrow so that we can do it again.
Stay safe.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx