Followers

Thursday 10 November 2022

Warm Winter Wishes from Creative Expressions

Afternoon,

Although to look outside it seems like the late evening already. I've been very organized, at the moment at least. I have started writing my Christmas newsletter.

I started sending one over 20 years ago, to let people know about the deaths of my son Adam, and my Dad. It was actually very therapeutic, and so I have tried to keep up with it over the years. So, as I have started writing it today, I thought that perhaps it was a good time to share a few cards that I made much earlier this year for the lovely people at Creative Expressions.

I stamped and embossed this design onto kraft card and then painted it with Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent Paint. 
Stamped, embossed and painted on kraft card again, and then fussy cut and added to a handmade background from my stash.
I did a bit of Paper Piecing here along with some painting.
I just used part of the image here. I stamped and gold embossed the Mitten used in the first card and then die cut part of the image. Once again, I painted the images with the Pearlescent Paints.
Better get back to my newsletter writing. I want to try and get my Christmas cards in the post early this year so that people can see that I have moved. That is the aim anyway, although the best laid plans and all that!!
Thanks for stopping by
Love and Crafty Hugs 
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx