Followers

Wednesday 16 November 2022

WOYWW 702 - What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday

Evening,

Another perfect day for crafting since it has been absolutely miserable weather outside today.

I've been playing in preparation for a crafty get together on Saturday, so I thought that I would join in with What's on your Workdesk Wednesday over at the Stamping Ground blog.
I forgot to take pictures before I had cleared up a bit, it is never usually this tidy when I am working.

We are playing with Floating Panel/Frame cards on Saturday, so I have found loads of ideas on Pinterest and YouTube..........what would I do without these fabulous helpers lol.

Thanks for Stopping by
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx