Followers

Monday 21 November 2022

Striped Watercolour Backgrounds

Evening,

I had a lovely trip out with the 'Sheep Ladies' today. Coffee at the local garden center which was decked out with the most amazing Christmas decorations.

I love watercolour backgrounds like the ones created for these three cards, using Distress Inks and an Embossing Folder.

I've used stamped and embossed images on the resulting panels,

along with some die cut sentiments and a little bit of bling.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

 

1 comment:

  1. Youi've done it again, love the cards. I love visiting the garden centre at this time of the year they are so full of pretty things. Have a lovely creative week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx