Followers

Friday 25 November 2022

Sunflowers

Evening,

I've just spent a lovely afternoon chatting with all the fabulous DT at Creative Expressions. It is so lovely to put faces and voices to the names that you see all the time. At least I got to see them. They on the other hand got a blank screen where my face should have been..................me and technology lol. Maybe I'll get to work it out before our next call in the New Year.

I thought that with them in mind I would share a couple of cards that I made using Woodware stamps available from Creative Expressions.
I do love Jane's floral designs.
I used a stencil to create the background on this one, running it through an embossing machine with a rubber mat to get the raised embossed finish.
I used the stencil again on this card but with darker colours along with some Distress Oxide Ink.
I painted this second image rather than using blending brushes and a second layer to the sunflower as I did on the first card.
I also added a thin die cut frame and a sentiment.
I'm looking forward to a new DT box arriving on my doorstep very soon. It's always such fun to open and come up with ideas of what to do with all the amazing things inside.
Thanks for stopping by
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx