Followers

Sunday 27 November 2022

It's Raining, It's Pouring.

Evening 

Just a very quick post tonight. I've managed to get away to see the Grandchildren for a couple of days and have foolishly left my laptop charger sitting on my desk!!! 

It's been raining steadily here since I arrived, and it was raining when I left home, but in all that I managed to walk to and from the stations without getting soaked by all the passing vehicles, so that was nothing short of a miracle.
This on the other hand is the state of Mum's back garden.........our very own lake. Anyone got a few spare fish lol.
Better leave it at that, before my battery dies.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx