Followers

Friday 4 November 2022

Wrapped Notebooks

Evening,

It's been such a long time since I blogged regularly that I now have a huge amount of projects to share with you. So here are a couple of notebooks that I made with the Girls ages ago.

I do love the Eileen Hull dies, they make the most amazing notebooks, just perfect to give as a gift.
I used the Wrapped Journal Die here.
I covered one side of the Mat Board with Sizzix Texture Roll in gold. 
I added an extra panel to the front which I had embossed using a Honeycomb Embossing Folder.
I also added some acrylic paint to give the panel a distressed look. The pages inside were cut from Kraft card
The outside of the notebook was embellished with a variety of tiny die cut flowers, 
a twiggy wreath,
and diecut letters.
I have several more of these in a box waiting to be finished off........no surprise there then lol, but I have given a couple of them away as birthday gifts.
Perhaps I will get them finished in time to give away as Christmas presents, you never know.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx