Followers

Wednesday 2 November 2022

Embossing with Dies

 Evening All,

Definitely more crafting weather again today. Not nearly as windy, until this evening that is, but I did not feel like venturing out.

So, as it was so wet, I've been indoors playing with my dies again.
Just because it is designed to cut a pattern out of a piece of card doesn't mean that you can't use it to create an embossed pattern instead.
I used the die with a rubber mat in my Spellbinders machine,
and then I used a soft blending brush and some ink to highlight the pattern that had been embossed into the cardstock.
It makes a fabulous background to a card. Once again I used an Altenew stamped, coloured and diecut image. As you may have noticed this is rather a favourite of mine lol.
I'm hoping that it won't be quite so wet tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx