Followers

Sunday 13 November 2022

New Arrivals

Evening,

I hope that you have all had a good weekend. Mine has been very productive. I had several new baby cards to make, and I managed to get them all finished.

A good friend has just become a Great Auntie again, so I made a card for the happy family,
as well as the Great Auntie and Uncle.
My Sin-in-Law's nephew has just become a Dad for the second time so I made a card for them,
as well as the Grandparents.
So, while I was at it, I finished off a few bits and pieces from my 'Bits Box'.
A couple of die cut cuties,
and some embossed scraps along with some stamped and embossed sentiments.
Making baby cards seems to go in phases. The last time I had to make some they were all for girls, so here is one that I forgot to share.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting and Hugs

Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I love to see your baby cards as they are not something I make very often. Thanks for the visit to mine too. Pleased you're back. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx