Followers

Saturday 19 November 2022

Easy Floating Panels

Evening,

How did you spend your Saturday? I spent mine in the company of good friends playing with cardstock and dies and other crafty things. My idea of heaven.

We played with a technique that I found online called 'Floating Frames or Panels'.
I found various different methods for creating this type of card, but this one using acetate was probably one of the easiest, and certainly the one that the Girls enjoyed the most.
I used strips of card attached to acetate with DSST to create the background. I then die cut the circle from the center of the panel and added it to a card with 3D foam tape, thus giving the illusion of a floating panel.
You know me and leftovers. 
I decided that I could get a 'Twofer', so I used the leftover panel to create a second card.
The leftover piece seemed a little sparse, so I added the strip cut from the bottom of the square across the circular aperture,
and then I added a die cut vase and foliage.

Thanks for stopping by.

Love and Crafty Hugs

Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx