Followers

Monday 28 November 2022

Jane's Florals

Evening,

One of the major benefits of being retired, is being able to stay with the Grandchildren for an extra day after the weekend, because you don't have to get back for work.

It was lovely taking them all to school this morning, and then picking them up at the end of the day. Chloe asked if we could go for our treat at Costa. So we had a hot chocolate before coming home to read books and do homework.

This is a card that I made with one of Jane's fabulous floral stamps.
I rarely know exactly what I am going to create when I start making samples,
so I often end up with extra bits and pieces to make another card.
I did quite a bit of fussy cutting
and die cut some panels,
and made one card for Creative Expressions, and another for my box.
They are very slightly different,
because I hate to make the same card twice.
I've managed to make my laptop battery last for my stay. I do hope that I have left the charger on my desk at home.
Back to looking after Mum tomorrow. I wonder if she has missed me?
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx