Followers

Wednesday 23 November 2022

Let It Snow

Evening,

I've just spent a lovely day in London at the Ideal Home Christmas Show. It certainly wasn't very Christmassy this morning, when I walked the 3 miles to the station in the pouring rain!!! 

There were lots of fabulous Christmas decorations, Christmas smells and food stands, along with Christmas songs playing all day to get you in the mood.

I did buy a couple of bits, but regardless it was just nice to be with a good friend for a day out. A trip on a train, a coffee and a friend.......I'm very easily pleased lol.

So, as it was a Christmas show, I thought that I would share a Christmas card that I made recently.

The Girls and I played with background dies a couple of weeks ago.
They can be used in a variety of different ways, 
not just as the large background for which they were intended. I used a snowflake die to create the embossed background on this card,
as well as adding a section of it to a piece of handmade background before attaching a die cut frame and filling it with crystal embossing powder.
There was lots of fake snow around at the show, including a white carpet under foot. Today was the first day so it still looked white and magical as if snow had just fallen. In a couple of days, it will probably look all grey and slushy. Just like the real thing I suppose lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it's been raining everywhere today but at least you've had a nice day out and loving the card. Hugs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx