Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2022

Just a Note to Say

Evening,

And another wet one it has been too. I know that we had amazingly dry weather for a long time over the summer, but seriously, do we really need to make up for it now with just as many rainy days!!

I do love stamps, and especially ones that can be used for all sorts of occasions.......with a little adaptation.
The rose on this card is part of a Halloween stamp designed for Woodware by my friend Jane Gill.
I thought that it would be ideal for a note, get well, or even a sympathy card.
I did a bit of fussy cutting to remove the spooky house that formed part of the stamp and layered it over a piece of background from my stash.
This card which I have already blogged HERE shows the stamp used in its entirety.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx