Followers

Saturday 5 November 2022

Belated Birthday Wishes

Evening,

I hope that you have had a good day. I have had a lovely relaxing time in the company of good friends. Plenty of coffee, biscuits, chat and crafting all thrown into one. What a great way to spend a Saturday.

One of the consequences of my recent period of instability and the chaos around moving, is that I have missed soooooo many birthdays and other special occasions.
Before things descended into chaos, I did get to make several cards using some of my fabulous LOTV Digi print images.
I do love these, they are such a fabulous way of making a card quickly.
I printed out various coloured images and then raided my stash of background papers and card for simple matt and layering.

I really must get some cards written and sent tomorrow, before I miss any more special days. If I missed yours, I really do apologise. Let's hope I get to do better in the coming weeks and months now that I am a little more settled in. I do hope so, especially as Christmas card writing is not very far off. How quickly that comes round each year.

Thanks for stopping by,

Happy Crafting and Hugs

Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx