Followers

Thursday 24 November 2022

Hello Sweet Fiend, Let's Celebrate

Afternoon,

Another trip out for me today. I've just spent a lovely couple of hours sitting in the local Wetherspoons.  Before you start to worry that I've turned to drink, I was nursing a very nice cup of coffee lol. It was the monthly get together of a Carers group that I belong to. A much-needed chance to chat with other people that know exactly what you are going through when caring for someone.

Here are a couple of cards made a while ago for the lovely Janice at SirStampalot.
I used the framed background die and an embossing mat to create the background to this card. I then used my ink blending brushes to add colour to the resulting piece of embossed card stock.
I die cut the frame from black cardstock and stuck it over the coloured and embossed panel using wet glue. I used some floral elements and sentiments to embellish the finished card. 
I used the frame die again for this second card. I used white cardstock and an embossing mat to create the background and then cleaned my brushes on the embossing to give a soft finish to the panel.
I added a fine black line around the embossing with a micron pen.
Once again, a couple of floral embellishments
along with a die cut sentiment and a little bit of bling.
No galivanting tomorrow, unless you count a trip to the local co-op for some milk lol. I certainly don't want to go anywhere at the moment, it's p...ing down!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx