Followers

Tuesday 8 November 2022

From Me to You (Picture Heavy Post)

Evening,

While my Mum has been recovering from her recent fall, we have been lucky enough to have been helped by a group of fantastic ladies organised by the hospital on her discharge.

Going forward they are about to be replaced by a different agency, so Mum and I wanted to say Thank You to them for all of their help and kindness. To this end I have made a box of cards for the two main ladies that have come to help over the last few weeks. They are always happy in their work, and put Mum at her ease, for which I am very grateful.

I made several boxes, each containing assorted cards and envelopes.
I stamped and embossed a couple of my favourite Imagination stamps onto pieces of handmade backgrounds from my stash.
I trimmed these panels and added them to the center of a square of embossed cardstock that coordinated with the stamped and embossed panels.

















Some of the images were painted with pearlescent paint and some with water to remove some of the colour from the flowers. 
I made a box from Kraft card to house the cards, each with an embossed panel on the top.
Sorry for the large number of pictures but they are all different.
I didn't add any sentiments to them in the hope that the ladies would be able to make best use of them. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely thank you gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one brilliant collection, I'm sure the ladies will love these. Hope you're mum is doing well now xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx