Followers

Sunday 20 November 2022

Cards for Boys and New Home

Evening,

Another weekend has bitten the dust, but at least it has been relatively dry and sunny here for a change.

I've got a couple of cards for 'Littlies' to send this week, and when that happens I usually break out my trusty LOTV Simply Prints, or my Polkadoodle digi images. I love the pre-coloured images which mean I can make a card quite quickly.

I thought that these Polkadoodles caveman images were perfect for cards for little boys.
I used some of the background papers from Polkadoodles as well.
I found these LOTV images printed out in my box, so I thought that I would make a couple of New Home cards while I was at it.
You never know when you might need a card like this, so it pays to be prepared lol.
I'm going out for a coffee tomorrow with couple of customers that used to come into the garage. They were affectionately known as the 'Sheep Ladies' since they look after several flocks of sheep.
My youngest Grandchildren were lucky enough to visit them in the spring. during lambing season, where they helped feed a set of triplets that mum couldn't cope with.
They were absolutely thrilled by the experience, especially when they were allowed to name them. I don't think I will get to see the sheep, but a chance to get out for a coffee sounds wonderful.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx