Followers

Thursday 17 November 2022

A Floral Thanks

Evening,

I don't know what it's like in your neck of the woods, but the fields around here are looking more like lakes!!

I do love stamp sets that come with co-ordinating stencils and dies.

This set is from Pink Fresh Studio and is one of my purchases from my last visit to Sir Stampalot, way back in March.
The background was created using my trusty Gelli Plate, inks and bubble wrap.
I used up the leftover stamped, coloured and die cut flowers on this second card. I am trying very hard not to have loads of leftover bits and pieces. 
It doesn't always work, but on this occasion they co-ordinated rather nicely with a piece of background that I had amongst my stash of bits and pieces.
This time I used a large Birthday greeting and a kraft card base.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx
 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx