Followers

Friday 18 November 2022

Christmas Bubbles

Evening,

Thankfully one of the things that I did manage to get done while I was off work with stress back at the beginning of the year was to make samples for Jane's Christmas Bubble stamp release.

I do like a nice traditional red and gold combo for a Christmas card.
I used a bit of mop-up background for this card along with plenty of Glossy Accents.
I did a bit of fussy cutting with this stocking and added it over a piece of handmade background and die cut frame.
The range also includes a couple of co-ordinating stamp sets with mini images to fit inside the bubbles, along with a die set that means that you can create your own Candi to add to the image.
Thanks for stopping by
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, I still love Woodweare stamps they are so adaptable. Loving how you've used them today too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx