Followers

Friday 2 September 2022

Haunted House At Creative Expressions

Evening,

We have a new challenge over at Creative Expressions Official Face Book Group. It's day 2 of the Spooktember 30 day challenge, and the prompt for today is HAUNTED HOUSE.

Jane has some fabulous new Halloween inspired designs, and once again I was lucky enough to get to play with them
I love this design with the rose and the spooky Haunted House.
It is JGS838 Moon and Rose and I have been a little creative with the original design.


I stamped and embossed it onto white card and then die cut the house and moon part of the stamp with a circular die and placed it onto a handmade background created using a stencil, paste and ink sprays.
I added the floral part of the image, stamped embossed, coloured and fussy cut along with the leaves left over from the original image that I die cut for the house.
I added a second rose image using 3D foam tape for added dimension.
I hope that you have been able to join us today, and share your stunning creations.
Tomorrows prompt is BLOOD RED.
Thanks for stopping by

Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx