Followers

Tuesday 24 November 2020

For Someone Special this Fall

Evening Everyone,

Whenever I get sent stamps to make samples with, there is always one that stands out as a favourite. In the case of a recent release from Paper Panda through Creative Expressions, it was the beautiful Fall stamp.

I stamped and embossed it several times using a dark brown Versafine Clare ink pad and clear embossing powder to create the background for the card, as well as several more which I fussy cut to add the front of the card.
The autumn colours were added using Distress Oxide inks Crackling Campfire, Gathered Twigs and Forest Moss. 
I layered the fussy cut leaves over a die cut circle frame and then added a sentiment.
I have several more cards made using this stamp and some steps for one of them, so I will try and get that sorted out for another post.
Thanks for stopping by,
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx