Followers

Monday 30 November 2020

A touch of Spring to cheer us

 Evening Everyone,

I hope that you have had a good Monday. Mine has been rather busy with more sorting through boxes, but at my house this time lol.

I might even get a card finished tomorrow afternoon, if a day back at work doesn't suck the creativity out of me.

So here in  the meantime is a card I made a while ago using a fabulous stamp from Imagination
a dry embossed background and a bit of paper piecing. Maybe a little springtime Crocus will help us forget the foggy winter weather that we have had today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Great card Kim but I can't believe it as I was only looking at some of their Christmas stamps today. I stamped a few out last year and didn't get round to colouring them, might finish them this year...you never know! Happy creative (when you get the chance) and safe week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx