Followers

Saturday 7 November 2020

Set Goals and Achieve Them

Evening All,

A good mantra to live by, I just wish that I could live up to it myself lol.

This card is made using a couple of the new stamp sets designed for Woodware by the lovely Jane Gill.
I made the hexagonal background with an embossing folder and Distress Oxide inks.
I used JGS752 Umbrella Grass stamped and embossed in gold,
along with JGS753 Queen Anne's Lace in black ink with clear embossing powder.
The sentiment is from another new stamp set JGB012 You Can Do It.
To create the background I tapped several colours of Distress Oxide ink pads on one side of EF-019 Honeycomb Haven embossing folder and then spritzed it with water before placing a sheet of black card stock inside.
Making sure that the card stock doesn't move press firmly with your hands to transfer the ink to the card. You can often get a second impression after a little more water has been added. In fact I think the first card may actually have been made with one of those 'second impression' pieces.
This card was made using exactly the same colours of inks in the folder. It's amazing how different they can look on black and on white card.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.
Hugs 
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx