Followers

Saturday 28 November 2020

A Rather Prickly Find

Evening All,

I don't know about you, but we have had another lovely day filled with playtime, sorting and exploring.

I have been going through some more boxes of stuff at Becki's which has unearthed more treasures and long forgotten memories.

Included amongst other things, were these glasses for the rather 'Deidre' look that was very fashionable back in the day.
The kids loved them, so I have removed the lenses so that they are safe to add to the dressing up box.
Another fabulous and rather prickly find was this hedgehog.
I'm not sure what on earth he was doing during the day time,
but the kids were fascinated by him
until he scurried back to his home.
They also showed me the local war memorial complete with poppy wreathes.
And then as we walked home after taking the kids out for a bike ride there was a glorious sunset to round off the day.
More of the same tomorrow I think along with a bit of crafting since Emma has requested that we do some die cutting.
Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx