Followers

Saturday 14 November 2020

Treasures and Memories

Evening All,

Another late night blog post.

We have spent the day sorting and reorganizing things at my youngest daughters house, and the treasures and long forgotten memories we have uncovered.

There were a couple of boxes full of photos, including photos of cards that I made in those first few years of crafting. I didn't own a photocopier , so a photograph was the only way of recording what I made. 

Oh my goodness me!! I look at them now and wonder how I felt able to give them to anyone, they look so awful and childish.

There were also lots of family photos and it is amazing how alike all the grandchildren are, and how little they have changed really. 

Pictures of the eldest Megan, nearly 21, as a two year old and that look on her face is still the same all these years later.

Of course we have only managed to make a small dent in things today, so there is lots more to do. But at least we have made a start.

Tomorrow we are going to make a den for the kids to play in which will keep them happy while we get on. I wonder what other little pieces of history we uncover?

Night night. Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx