Followers

Wednesday 11 November 2020

We will Remember Them

On the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month.................we will remember them.

As the poppy has become a symbol of remembrance here are  a few cards that I made using one of Jane Gill's fabulous new designs for Woodware. 
It is a beautiful large design, but I wanted you to know that you don't always have to use the whole thing. Here I turned it into an oval panel with a die.
Here I have created a spotlight of colour on a black and white stamped and embossed panel.
And this one uses the trimmings for the previous card. The pieces were far too nice to throw away so I wove them together and added them to a stamped and embossed image on kraft card.
I hope that you will be able to observe the 2 minutes silence at 11am today. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and Remember Them.
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx