Followers

Thursday 26 November 2020

Tolerance Level Zero

Evening All

It's official. I'm a grumpy old woman with a patience and tolerance level of zero.

I don't know if it's age, or the current Covid situation, but it doesn't take much to piss me off just lately and throw me into a downward spiral or a bad mood.

Several of my colleagues are infuriating me with their laziness and inability to work as part of a team. I even arrived at work the other morning to find one of them sprawled across two chairs in the office snoring his head off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can imagine how the rest of my shift went. I'm surprised that I didn't explode or kill someone.............................and then the Internet acted up and that was about as much as I could take for one day.

Thank God for good friends who will allow me to rant and get it out of my system.

It is of course a reciprocal arrangement, and so the air around Kenley Aerodrome is often turned blue by our mutual rantings.

Sorry. Now I have got that out of my system lets move on to something crafty.......if the Internet will play the game tonight that is lol.

I've been trying to get my head round how close to Christmas we are, and how ill prepared that I am.
I think that this little gift card that I created last year for my gym buddy will bear repeating.
It was reasonably quick and easy to make, and will be a good way to give a gift to people especially when they will have to be posted, rather than hand delivered.
I'm going to try and get a relatively early night tonight, provided this doesn't take me another two hours to load, like last night.
Thanks for stopping by and putting up with my ramblings.
Stay safe and BIG HUGS.
Kimx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx