Followers

Tuesday 17 November 2020

Did you catch Jane on the TV?

 Evening All,

Did you catch Jane on Create and Craft this morning? Unfortunately she only had one show, but she still managed to get in some fabulous demos. I really must try out that Crackle Glaze technique that she showed us.

I made these cards using the fabulous JGS749 Clematis stamp set, white embossing powder and Pixie Powders.
This was a variation using slightly paler colours.
And this card used the same stamp but landscape, and in black on an inky background from my stash.
The sentiment is from another of Jane's stamp sets JGS751 Letting Go.
My turn to cook the dinner tonight so I had better get a wiggle on. 
M&S frozen French fries done in the Actifry. The Grandchildren say that they are better than McDonalds so I get a gold star for that lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx