Followers

Thursday 19 November 2020

Die Cut Poinsettias

 Evening All,

I've got another couple of Christmas cards inspired by my friend Gill Till's challenge over on Facebook. She is looking for cards made using die cut flowers.

The beautiful poinsettias are stamped and embossed  onto vellum using versamark ink and crystal embossing powder.
They are then die cut using the corresponding dies.
I added them to a square red panel along with a strip of black embossed card stock, Christmas sentiment and die cut foliage.

A blob of glitter glue for the flower centers and to enhance the foliage.
This card uses the same stamped, embossed and die cut poinsettias only this time using red card stock and gold embossing powder.
I added a large die cut sentiment 

and another dry embossed panel which I highlighted with gilding wax. It's amazing what you can find in your bits box when you start to look through it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx