Followers

Tuesday 10 November 2020

All Good Things Must Come to an End

 Evening All,

They say all good things must come to an end, and this week saw the end of the CraftyCardmakers blog that I have been involved in since October 2011. Nine years of creativity and meeting new crafty friends.

I think sometimes that we all need a crafty nudge, and it has definitely been helpful on occasions to have a suggested project to work towards.

With that in mind I thought that I would share a card that I would have used for the challenge that would have gone live this week, 'Add a Critter'
Mine is a rather substantial critter it has to be said, from an old Penny Black calendar that came free with a crafting magazine many years ago...................I told you I never seem able to throw anything away. And why would I with such cute characters as this in it.
I added glossy accents to the cake icing, and the stacked sentiment and then added banners with the recipients names on them, twin boys that I met through working at the garage.
I'm sure that my Teamies and I will continue to meet up in blogland although it will seem strange not to have a deadline once a fortnight.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs.
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx