Followers

Thursday 5 November 2020

New Stamps from Woodware

 Evening,

Another really cold morning which didn't get much better all day, so let's have a card using one of Jane's fabulous new stamps to cheer us all up.

I created the background using Distress Oxide inks and an embossing folder.
I stamped and embossed this beautiful design onto it
and added some glitter glue once I had trimmed the panel down and added it to the main card.
I trimmed around the sentiment panel
and added it over some string.
There are some fabulous new floral designs in this new release. I LOVE them all.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Woodware? Never heard of them. Do they have a store or a website? I love discovering new places to shop for stamps! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, Woodware are an English stamp company that are stocked through Creative Expressions so are available through a whole host of retailers including the USA. If you google them you should be able to find a stockist, alternatively go on to the Creative Expressions website and you will be able to find a stockist near you. Hope this helps xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx