Followers

Monday 9 November 2020

More 3D Embossing Folders

 Evening All

Here we go again, another Monday into November, how scary is that.

I have a few more cards made with 3D embossing folders for you tonight.
It's amazing how different a design can look when you use different colours with it.
And also whether you focus on the debossed 
or embossed side of the folder.
They make fabulous backgrounds for a few die cut florals
or a basic frame,
or even a die cut sentiment.
I think that probably my favourite way of using them is with coloured card stock and good old gilding wax. It shows up all the amazing detail and is just so quick and easy to do.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx