Followers

Monday 16 November 2020

A Masked Moon

Afternoon Everyone,

Monday again, and it's nearly time for my good friend Gill Till to post another challenge on The Christmas Card and Papercraft challenge Facebook page. So before this week is over here are a couple of cards using masking which she challenged us with last week.

Now I don't use it very often, so finding a card with it on was a bit of a challenge in itself, but one thing that is always useful is a nice moon in a scene.
I created my scene with plenty of fir trees, and added ground with a torn paper mask and sponged ink.
The moon is created in the same way by added a circle die cut from a post it note or masking sheet to the finished panel. I carefully sponged blue ink around the edge of the circle and once it is removed it looks like a full moon in the background.
This card was created in a similar way using a piece of background from my stash. I also added a fine line of sparkle pen to the outer edge of the moon for a little bit of bling.
I wonder what Gill will come up with this week to challenge us?
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and Craft.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx