Followers

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Christmas Embossing Folder

Evening All,

Boy was it cold this morning when I came home. We had to scrape the ice off the car windows as there was quite a frost. Time to swap out the summer shirts for the winter jumpers me thinks lol.

My good friend Gill Till has posted her Way To Go Wednesday challenge over on Facebook for Christmas Card and Papercraft Challenge.

The challenge is to use your embossing folders.
I made this card lots of years ago for the lovely Janice and Andy at SirStampalot. It uses an old Christmas embossing folder for the background.
I used Versamark ink and embossing powders on black card stock for a Letterpress look.
I also added a cute Penny Black image and some die cut holly branches.
Thanks for stopping by, better get my stuff ready for work tomorrow.
Stay safe 
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx