Followers

Monday 2 November 2020

May All of Your Wishes Come True

Evening,

May All of Your Wishes Come True.................... so may this bloody virus disappear so that we can all get back to some sort of normal. 

Unfortunately I see no signs of that for the foreseeable future, and I am definitely not looking forward to being plunged in to another lockdown.

I am actually one of the lucky ones, in that I work in what is considered an essential service. I know I struggle with people not wearing masks, but I am still grateful for being out of the house for 8 hours each day, and for the fact that I get to see people..................no matter how annoying and inconsiderate they may be.

I made this card using one of the fabulous new Paper Panda stamps.
It definitely has an Alice in Wonderland vibe to it I think.
I teamed it with  some handmade background paper, an embossing folder, and a die cut sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by and putting up with my rantings lol.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx