Followers

Tuesday 3 November 2020

Thank You Emma

Evening All

My few days holiday helping out with the littlest Grandchildren has come to an end. I stayed a couple of extra days, while I could, although as I am child care provider every other weekend I hope to see them again soon.

Emma lends me her bedroom for my stay and then the Girls take it in turns to have a sleepover on the floor next to me which is lovely. I will miss my little roomies.

Daddy is giving me a lift tomorrow morning when he goes to work at the airport so I will be eased back in to my very early starts in preparation for work on Thursday.

So on that note I had better get to bed.

Thank you for the use of it Emma.

Big hugs from Mamma. xx

EDITED - I left Emma a little thank you card on her pillow when I left this morning, so she sent me this picture. She was thrilled with her card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx