Followers

Friday 20 November 2020

Yah Hey it's Friday

 Evening, 

It's Friday at last, and as it has turned rather cold here, it is the perfect opportunity to hibernate in my craft room and make samples.

I have just taken delivery of a wonderful box of new stamp designs from the lovely and talented Jane Gill, so that is my weekend mapped out.........................playtime and lots of it.

So here are a couple of samples made with one of Jane's stamps from her last release JGS751 Letting Go.
The central panel to this card was made using a combination of acrylic paint and Distress Oxides.
I used the same image as a background to the main card,
and then added some sentiment strips
and a die cut border.
This card was made in the same way, just different colours.
I added some white gell pen to the tops of the floral image,
and some more sentiment strips.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you have a great weekend, and manage to get in something crafty.
Stay safe.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're having a nice weekend, loving the cards. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx