Followers

Friday 27 November 2020

You're my best friend

 Evening,

Well there is nothing like a small child to brighten up your day, even if it has involved an early bed time.

It is my weekend to stay at my youngest daughters so that I can look after the kids in order that she can go to work. I always look forward to it, and apparently so do they, which is lovely.

They take it in turns to sleep on the floor next to my bed and tonight it is Chloe's turn. She has had her Mum and I literally crying with laughter over the things that she has been rabbiting on about.

But the best thing of all is that 'Mamma you are my best friend'. I really do hope that that continues for a long time.

Night night, it's lights out!

Hugs Kimx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx