Followers

Friday 6 November 2020

Break out those Embossing Folders

 Evening,

I may have only worked a couple of days this week, but I am very glad that it is Friday. I can't believe how busy we have been today, it seemed like any other Friday, not the 2nd day of a new lockdown!!!!!

Here are a few more cards using a favourite 3D embossing folder.
They really don't need much more than a piece of coloured card stock and some gilding wax.
This one was made with a piece of alcohol inked background.
Of course you don't have to use the entire panel,
you can even chop it up into pieces.
Even tiny pieces can be used up to make a card.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope that I might have inspired you to break out those embossing folders.............and play.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Now that's a thought for some quick Christmas cards too. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inspiration, I will indeed have a play with my stash of embossing folders, thank you x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx