Followers

Monday 23 November 2020

Sparkle and Shine for Christmas in Gold

Evening,

Oh my goodness, another Monday, where are the weeks disappearing to, I can't believe that it's only just over 4 weeks left till Christmas.

I think I may well have blogged this before, several years ago, but as an old friend is suggesting that we make gold Christmas cards this week I thought that it would fit the bill perfectly.
I stamped and embossed Jane's lovely Bubble Tree on to some cream card stock and die cut it using a rather fancy oval die. 

I coloured the image using various gold mediums and also added some glossy accents and a gold die cut oval. 

Of course the image was designed to be used with Card Candi and any other bling that you have to hand, but works just as well painted.

If memory serves, the sentiment was part of the same stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe.

Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx