Followers

Friday 31 July 2020

Happy Anniversary Sue and Charles

Evening Everyone,
Where on earth do all the years go to?
 I had a very special request for a card just recently.
Like a blast from the past, I was contacted by one of the children that I used to look after (25 odd years as a childminder) who asked me if I could make a card for her parents 30th Wedding Anniversary.
30 is pearl, so she wanted a card with a large 30 on it, and plenty of pearls.








I created an easel card, which always makes a statement and added plenty of pearl spray to some pale background paper, along with some die cut flowers.
I added their names using Altenew die cut letters and a Creative Expression sentiment.
Their anniversary is today, so I think that I should be safe enough to share this, especially as it is sooooo late in the day lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx