Followers

Thursday 16 July 2020

Bird Block

Evening
I've just blotted my copy book. For the first time this year I didn't post on my blog, or at least I did, I just didn't press send until stupid o'clock this morning. I must have fallen asleep!! I'm so cross with myself. Oh well I suppose that there are worse things could have happened at sea, as they say.
So here is a quick post to share a card I made a while ago using another of Jane's lino cut style stamps Bird Blocks.
I stamped and embossed in black on Kraft card, and then added some white highlights.
Some foliage and a gold border to raise up the panel and you have a finished card.
Better get my head down for a couple of hours before I start work again.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx