Followers

Wednesday 8 July 2020

More Bauble Garlands

Evening Everyone,
Here are a few more of the samples that I made with the fabulous Bauble Garland from Creative Expressions Designer Boutique Collection.
I used a piece of mop up background for this one.
 I stamped and embossed in gold and then added some glossy accents to the baubles.
The next couple of cards are created from the one stamped panel.
I created it by stamping the baubles onto a piece of watercolour card in blue dye based ink
and then 'pulled' the colour across the image with a waterbrush.
This last card is very similar to the one I shared yesterday, just coloured slightly differently.
I hope that you have had a good day despite all the rain.
I went for my walk this evening, and I think we decided to call it a day at just the right time. We had been walking in fine rain for a while but it got much heavier just as I got home.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx