Followers

Thursday 16 July 2020

Cosmos Collection

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a good day. I've managed to get a couple of things finished, thankfully, cause I'm on stupid shifts tomorrow so there will be no time for anything other than a granny nap!!
Here is a card I made a while ago using the lovely Cosmos Collection designed by Jane Gill.
I coloured it with a water colour wash using an Irridescent Watercolour Paint Palette from Creative Expressions.
I layered the trimmed panel onto purple glitter card and a piece of background paper from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx