Followers

Tuesday 7 July 2020

Bauble Garland

Evening Everyone,
Creative Expressions have released some fabulous new stamp designs today from Designer Boutique.
There are several solid images, which I love, but the detail in them is amazing.
For this card I first inked the Bauble Garland with Brushed Corduroy Distress Oxide ink and spritzed it with water before stamping it out. I also spritzed the card itself which helps the ink to travel.
Once this has dried I inked the stamp with a brown Versamark Clair inkpad and stamped directly over the image again and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  A stamp press is perfect for this.
I painted the baubles with pearlescent paint from one of the Iridescent Watercolour Palettes and added a sentiment stamped and embossed in gold.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx